How to Order
How To Order Online
Browse around through the various categories and sub-categories adding products to your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout.
Alternatively add items to your Wish List which you can print and then copy to your cart when you are ready to checkout.
At this stage you will be asked to either Register (new customers) or Log In.
Schools can add a Purchase Order Number and you will be asked to confirm your shipping address so you can proceed to the next window.
(Please remember we cannot ship to PO Boxes)
If you have any Special Instructions please add them here. This may include for example. (Only open Tuesday and Thursday)
Now select your preferred payment method:
- Pay Pal (This will debit the amount directly from your credit/debit card)
- Send Invoice with goods for payment (If you are a child care or school, you may choose this option)
- Phone me for Payment (If you are wanting to pay by Credit or Debit Card over the phone)
You will then be asked to review your order and confirm your order by clicking on 'place order'. Once you have placed your order, you will be given an online order number and a confirmation email will be sent informing you that your order has been received by Creative Early Learning.
EFT, Pay Pal or Debit/Credit card payment over the phone.
Please phone our office on (07) 5462 7915 and one of our friendly staff will be waiting to take your credit card payment.
|Order Value (ex. GST)||Freight Charges (ex. GST)|
|Under $ 500.00||$ 15.00|
|$ 500.00 - $ 999.00||$ 30.00|
|Over $ 999||Free **|
Please note: Large, Long, Heavy or Bulky items or delivery to remote areas, may incur additional freight charges.
If this is the case, you will be notified prior to processing of your order.
OTHER WAYS TO ORDER:
If you prefer you can order by:
|| Phone 07 5462 7915 and we will take your order.
|EMAIL:||Email your order to us on firstname.lastname@example.org|
All prices are in Australian dollars, and the Creative Early Learning website will only accept payment in Australian dollars.
The Merchant name Creative Early Learning will appear on your credit card statement.
Cross check all products against your original order and invoice before opening the packaging, marking or using the items.
Any Products which are damaged or defective within the packaging when received, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order, must be reported to Creative Early Learning within 14 days of delivery.
The item may be returned to Creative Early Learning, at no cost to the Customer, provided a return authorisation has been obtained from Creative Early Learning. Otherwise the Customer and the Supplier may come to an agreement in the likes of a replacement item, refund the item or discount the item.
In the event that a return authorisation has been issued any returned Products will only be accepted provided that:
- The customer returns the Products with a copy of the original invoice or packing slip within 14 days of delivery.
- The Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
- All returns are on the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by Creative Early Learning.
Creative Eraly Learning takes your security on the web very seriously.
This site uses Secure Internet Payment Service, abbreviated N-SIPS. N-SIPS provides security and privacy for you our customer. Your credit card details go directly to our bank, NAB, and are not recorded by Creative Early Learning. This minimises the disclosure of your information and provides a layer of confidentiality to the transaction.
- N-SIPS uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (256-bit) encryption technology to secure communication sessions with customers and merchants. Using firewalls in front of the Payment Gateway (N-SIPS) and within the system, it restricts access to information regarding the payment transactions.
- The N-SIPS only allows customers with browsers supporting SSL-128-bit or higher encryption technology to access the payment facility. This facilitates secure transmission of transaction details.
- You can verify that your session is secure by locating the lock icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- N-SIPS fully complies with Visa’s AIS program and MasterCard’s Site Data Protection Programme. N-SIPS complies with the following PCI standards:
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect data
- Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
- Protect stored data
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data and sensitive information across public networks
- Use and regularly update anti-virus software
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
- Restrict access to data by business need-to-know
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Regularly test security systems and processes
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security
Outgoing freight is dispatched via courier and a signature will be required on delivery.
Freight is calculated based on the weight and bulk of the item(s) being shipped.
Goods on Back Order are automatically recorded and shipped when available, free of freight.
Once payment is received, please allow between up to 14 days for delivery within Australia.
Creative Early Learning & Your Privacy:
We are committed to protecting your privacy at any Creative Early Learning location, including our online store.
Any personal information you provide to us will be used only to provide you with the services you have agreed to.
It is important for you to note that once you purchase a product from us it is necessary for us to collect information from you to deliver your products.
Your Personal Information:
You are able to visit our website without disclosing any personal information to us.
If you purchase from us or choose to provide your personal information to us, we will only use this information for purposes you have agreed to.
We will not give your personal information to anyone without your approval.
Creative Early Learning will keep your personal information confidential & secure.
All of your information is kept in a location that is protected by secure servers.
If you wish to access the information we have on you at any time please contact our Privacy Officer.
Craetive Early Learning aims to ensure all of your personal information is accurate at all times.
To assist us in doing this we ask that you inform us of any changes to your information by phone, or email.
Personal information will not be disclosed without your consent, the only exception to this is where we would be required by law to do so.